Cofense is a leading provider of phishing protection solutions for organizations that are afraid of the most popular "spear phishing" attack today. The Cofense platform turns employees into an active line of defense by enabling them to identify, report and prevent "spear phishing" and "drive-by" attacks and exploit malicious software.
Cofense's open approach makes it easy to integrate with other security systems to streamline your organization's decision-making process on security. Cofense users are part of the defense, manufacturing and energy industries, the financial services industry, and health care. Their clients are more than 1,000 global organizations that understand that changing user behavior will improve security will enable them to respond quickly to new threats and significantly reduce the risk of successful attacks.
Cofense's offerings are products and services like:
- Cofense PhishMe - Cofense PhishMe uses industry-proven behavioral conditioning methods to better prepare employees
to recognize and resist malicious phishing attempts – transforming your biggest liability into your strongest defense. Available as a SaaS-based conditioning platform, Cofense PhishMe generates customized phishing attack scenarios recreating a variety of such real-world attack techniques.
- Cofense Reporter - is an easy-to-use email client add-in that enables users to report suspicious emails with a simple click. The user-generated reports are then forwarded to your security teams containing the full header and attachments of reported emails for further security analysis and incident response.
- Cofense Triage - is the first phishing-specific incident response platform that allows security operation and incident responders to automate the identification, prioritization and response to threats delivered via phishing emails.
- Cofense Intelligence - available as a stand-alone product or integrated with the Cofense solution suite, Cofense Intelligence is a high-fidelity, human-verified intelligence service to enable security teams to identify, block and investigate ongoing and evolving threats. Threat data is delivered in multiple forms to effectively prepare and respond to attacks.
- Cofense Vision - quickly find and quarantine every email delivered in an active phishing campaign – stopping attacks in their tracks.
All interested in Cofense products, we invite to make an appointment for live demo on-line!