SUSE Manager Management Pack for Microsoft System Center enable Windows systems administrators to view server health information and perform both Windows and Linux patching duties via the same console.
Through tight integration between SUSE Manager and Microsoft System Center, the system administrator is able, through a single console, to:
- Quickly check the update status of all Linux servers to ensure their health and security.
- View a list of all Linux servers entitled for a selected list of critical and optional updates and patches.
- Get alerts for all outdated or critical updates available for Linux servers (proactively protect systems).
- Schedule a maintenance window to run updates on a specific Linux server or a group of Linux servers.
- Patch Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers, when combined with SUSE Linux Enterprise Server with Expanded Support.