RaySuite is a complete set of tools covering all aspects of Enterprise Application Lifecycle Management - from the preparation and testing of installation packages, inventory of company resources, to distribution of portal and license management. RaySuite includes modules: RayFlow, RayVentory, RaySami, RayDemand, RayEval, RayPack, RayQC, RayQCAd, RayManageSofti, RayMobile. Each product also acts as a separate product that can be purchased separately.
Comprehensive & flexible:
- all-in-one Enterprise Application Lifecycle Management;
- powerful suite, developed by software management experts for experts;
- select the required module(s) and expand it later with additional tools or connect them to your existing environment.
- adapts to existing infrastructure and tools thanks to third-party tools;
- all phases of the software management are controlled by the workflow tool RayFlow;
- only minimal training, thanks to recurring user interface user-friendly.
- a central database and a common user interface found throughout all RaySuite products;
- the use of Raynet also guarantees a uniform procedure and uniform use;
- possibility to buy and use the individual products in RaySuite also autonomously.
RaySuite component modules:
RayFlow - Best-Practice-Workflow for Application Lifecycle Management:
web-based workflow system with a unique platform to support IT departments in their software packaging projects;
provides real time information and progress monitoring of all tasks in the software packaging lifecycle;
flexible mail notification of work status changes and visual alert elements;
SLA management with several control options and detailed reports;
web-based as well as client version available;
integration of all packaging products offers a comfortable and intuitive access of all data and information.
RayVentory – Software and Hardware Inventory:
- discovery of computer devices, VM Ware-hosts and Oracle database instances;
- agent-based and agentless inventory allows inventory on desktops and servers;
- RayVentory2Go with USB-pen drive – enables the discovery of unmanaged devices;
- also available as a powerful add-on for FlexNet Manager Platform and RayManageSoft customers.
RaySAMi - Software License Management. RaySAMi offers a comprehensive solution in the area of license management, also available as a managed service:
- master catalogue;
- contract management;
- license management;
- SAM Intelligence Modul;
- data management;
- optimization and simulation;
- audit defense;
- License Control for SAP.
RayDemand - Web Portal for Hardware, Software and Services:
- catalogue management for products and services including dependencies;
- improved ordering processes, for example, through an automatic matching of software requirements with the existing license inventory;
- reduce procurement costs by bundling orders;
- increase transparency by process monitoring and process indicators;
- intuitive user guidance supports easy handling;
- integration into RayFlow, which enables automation throughout the entire application lifecycle management process.
RayEval - Software Evaluation. Easy automatic tool to generate professional documentation containing screenshots and descriptions for each installation step:
- evaluation project can be easily exported (e. g. Office Word);
- high level of customization (plug-in-based; reporting, custom templates etc.);
- integration in RayFlow allows the export of created documents for further use;
- assessment whether all relevant package information are complete:
- required license key;
- required hardware and infrastructure;
RayPack - Best-of-Breed Software Packaging:
- snapshot-based re-packaging of legacy installations;
- direct handling of installation resources (e.g. MSI, MST) or importation into reusable project data;
- creation of virtual package formats (e.g. App-V, ThinApp, SWV), supporting of third party projects and Universal Apps (APPX);
- build and extend your Packaging Knowledge by intelligent modification markup;
- supports the packager as well as the setup designers by creating individual installation routines (silent / UI based);
- PackBench: Management of standardized packaging routines.
RayQC - Quality Control for Software Packaging:
- rule-based tool used to create and execute software package test criteria in easy checklists;
- allows to create your own test criteria for each individual quality control phase in the software packaging lifecycle;
- automated part of the test routines („Runbook“) through the integration of your own or Raynet’s developed automated test scripts;
- integration in RayFlow allows an upload of reports and the export of checklists in RayFlow.
RayManageSOFTi - New Generation of Software Deployment:
- deploys OS and software applications automatically and centrally;
- proactive patch management and monitoring of patch releases;
- enhanced roll-out control: allows a much more controlled roll-out in waves, giving administrators the opportunity to promptly react on unplanned events;
- desired state (self-healing) and task-based deployment.
RayMobile - Intuitive Mobile Device Management solution (MDM):
- Managing Apple, iOS, Android and Windows Phone devices via an intuitive Management Solution;
- comprehensive terminal directives and protection of the personal data and distant configuration of terminals by MDM;
- firm‘s proprietary App Store and Installation of Apps on a real-time basis by Mobile App Management;
- distribution of documents on mobile devices by means of Mobile Content Management.