Advantages RayFlow - Workflow Management:
- powerful tracking system for SLA management;
- connects teams worldwide; from packaging engineer to management;
- support of best practice processes such as ITIL.
Advantages RayQC Advanced - Application Readiness:
- next to software applications and packages also merge modules, legacy setups, and os snapshot can be tested for compatibility;
- four rule-based testing procedures: OS and environment compatibility, Software harmonization, Virtualization and Web application browser compatibility;
- test results are communicated by means of comprehensive reports.
Advantages RayEval - Evaluation:
- automated capturing of installation routines;
- easily export the evaluation project using your favorite format (Microsoft Word, PDF, etc.);
- highly customizable (plug-in-based customer templates, customer-driven project ownerships, etc.);
- complete work preparation for software packaging and the majority of the quality assurance; which significantly reduces the reject rates;
- the created document can directly be exported to RayFlow and will be available for further usage;
- automated capturing of installation routines.
Advantages RayPack - Packaging:
- repackaging with the fastest capture-engine on the market;
- support for Universal and Modern Applications (AppX wrapping);
- intelligent modifi cation markup enhance the packaging experience;
- maximal scalability of the packaging infrastructure;
- easy management of standardized packaging routines thanks to our PackBench.
Advantages RayQC - Quality Control:
- RayQC increases the quality of your software deployments through multi-level and standardized test plans;
- our Best Practices Templates deliver a solid basis, which can easily and quickly be amended to suit your company-specific requirements;
- the open plug-in interface allows for the integration of your existing scripts into a checklist.
Packaging Suite available in 4 versions:
Detailed version comparison available here.
The most important changes introduced in Packaging Suite 5.0:
RayFlow Client and Web - Manage your processes efficiently:
- direct package deployment to RayManageSofti (RMSi) and System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) with the new deployment wizard;
- integration with Package Store provides an overview of all available packages from the store as well as the direct connection to the online shop.
RayPack - Software Packaging and Virtualization:
- bridge for Universal Windows Platform: Conversion and repackaging to Windows 10 APPX/UWP Format;
- extended support for App-V 4.6 up to 5.x, including 5.0 SP2, 5.1 & App-V for Windows 10: RayPack enables you to target a specific App-V version;
- integration with Package Store: Direct access to all software packages from the Package Store;
- macOs Packaging: RayPack can now create non-Windows projects
- scripting complex installations using PowerShell custom actions;
- wrapping generated projects with PowerShell AppDeploymentToolkit;
- Plugin System: Extensibility of RayPack through plugins.
PackBench - A lightweight management of standardized packaging routines:
- multilingual User Interface: To increase the convenience for users, we provide PackBench in English, German, and Polish.
RayQC Advanced - Collision & Compatibility Management:
- comprehensive testing of collisions and compatibility against various Windows 10 editions incl. Anniversary and Creators Update, etc.: Target a specific Windows edition when testing your applications;
- rule-set for Windows Apps (UWP): Check whether your packages can be converted to the UWP Bridge Desktop App format;
- separate rule-sets for various App-V versions including 5.0, 5.1, App-V for Windows 10, etc.
RayEval - Create professional packaging manuals:
- with an implemented counter, you will immediately see how many steps your software evaluation involves;
- integration with TestRail: Create test descriptions for TestRail in RayEval.
RayQC - Ensure the quality of your software packages:
- new plugins allow you to download a file from RayFlow, read the content of a text file, as well as read from and write to RayFlow comment fields.If you would like to read in detail all the changes made to Packaging Suite 5.0 click here.