Though Confense PhishMe conditions employees to resist phishing attempts, “not clicking” isn’t enough. During a phishing attack, early detection matters. Visibility is critical for security operations and incident response teams to minimize the time an attacker is on your network. Confense Reporter™ provides organizations with a simple, cost-effective way to generate user reports of suspicious emails that may indicate early stages of a cyber attack.
Why choose Confense Reporter™?
- Standardize and organize your user reporting process
- Detect and respond to email-based threats faster with user-generated reporting
- Analyze URL and malware attachments using third-party integrations
- Minimize impact of breaches with proactive response and improved visibility
- Customizable user feedback encourages employees to be a part of the security process
What is Confense Reporter™?
When technical defenses such as proxy filtering, URL rewriting, and DLP fail, users are the last line of defense. Armed with the proper training, users can provide timely and valuable threat intelligence simply by recognizing and reporting suspicious emails. Organizations have struggled to tap into this resource and, consequently, malicious activities often operate for weeks and even months on the network.
Confense Reporter streamlines the reporting process by installing an email add-in on users’ email toolbars that, when clicked, sends a suspicious email to your security team containing the relevant information needed to analyze and respond. Reporter automatically discerns emails reported from Cofense PhishMe scenarios and emails reported from unknown sources, ensuring that only reports of potentially malicious emails are delivered to appropriate security staff or Cofense Triage for analysis.
Whether or not you have a reporting process in place, Reporter can help you improve by:
- Preserving the full header of reported e-mails, allowing responders to block and remove similar emails.
- Ensuring any attachments and URLs are included.
- Supplementing Confense PhishMe campaigns, tracking user responses and organizational time to response.
Cofense PhishMe Emails
Suspicious Unknown Emails